7/23/2012

Color OOPS!

Color OOPS? do or don't

I have used color oops many times. Here is what it claims: 
    The safest and most effective way to reverse an undesirable hair color application. Corrects your hair color by shrinking the dye molecules, allowing you to simply wash them away. It removes artificial color from hair that has become too dark. For instance: if your hair was blonde and you applied a brown color that is too dark, it can be used to get your hair back to a blonde shade. It can also be used to remove artificial color from hair that was lightened but became off-tone. For instance: if you have naturally brown hair and used an ash blonde color and your hair is now blonde with a green tint, it will remove the green tint, but your hair will remain blonde.
    • Removes all artificial hair color
    • Gently removes permanent & semi-permanent hair color
    • Takes only 20 minutes
    • Ammonia free/bleach free
    • Re-color the same day
It really does turn your hair back to the natural color [or bleached color]. I used it on black hair and my natural is red and as long as I hadn't bleached my hair blonde under the black it would go back red if so it would turn blonde. problem? within 2 days it was black again. It says scrub really hard to get the color molecules out. If I had scrubbed any harder i'd have no hair.. I believe it works for a few days. I find its an easy way to go from black to blonde though, I use it to get to red and then bleach to blonde sometimes.  Other then that this product is a fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment